Turkey Track Trail Marathon
You will hit great single-track right out of the gate! This killer trail system works you through Ponderosa and Aspen forests. Follows the edges of dynamic canyons with incredible vistas and mountain views. Plus your share of roots, rocks, turkeys and perhaps a little bit of mud!
Aide stations are fully stocked with all the usual snacks and fruit plus Hammer Gel and Hammer Head and located about every five miles.
Begin and end at gate #5, 3.4 miles north of highway 160, on North Pagosa Boulevard. Start time: Full & 1/2 8:00 a.m. Kids fun run 7:30 a.m. Registration and mandatory check-in from 6:30a.m.-7:45a.m. (Parking just beyond the start, turn left on Coronado).
Event highlights will include:
- All trail—almost all non motorized.
- More than 90% of course is through wooded forests.
- Mellow elevation gain, less than 1,500’— the ideal early-season layout.
- Perfect transition from a ‘road’ to a ‘trail’ race.
- Awesome race shirts.
- Famous “GECKO” awards handmade by local students.
- Killer after party at Pagosa Brewing Co.
Save to My Events